PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, a search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page atttp://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at info@AIS-now.com or by mail using the details provided below:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
AIS 3865 W. Cheyenne Ave.
North Las Vegas, NV
ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURES FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
- Additional Disclosures for California Residents
- Sources of Information – We collect identifiers from the information you voluntarily provide to us; from the information we automatically collect.
- Purpose of Information Collected – We collect identifiers to provide our services; to communicate with you; for research and development and services improvement; and to comply with applicable laws.
- How we share it – We share identifiers with our service providers; to protect lawful interests; and for any other purpose with your consent.
- Personal information under California Civil Code section 1798.80
- Sources of Information – We collect Section 1798.80 information from the information you voluntarily provide to us; from the information we automatically collect; and from other sources.
- How we share it – We share identifiers with our service providers; to protect lawful interests.
- Commercial information
- Sources of Information – We collect commercial information from the information you voluntarily provide to us; from the information we automatically collect.
- Purpose of Information Collected – We collect commercial information to provide our services; to communicate with you; for research and development and services improvement; and to comply with applicable laws, and as otherwise outlined in Section 4 above.
- How we share it – We share commercial information with our service providers.
- Electronic network activity information
- Sources of Information – We collect network information through the information you voluntarily provide to us; from the information we automatically collect.
- Purpose of Information Collected – We collect network information to provide our services; to communicate with you; for research and development and services improvement; and to comply with applicable laws.
- How we share it – We share network information with our service providers; to protect lawful interests.
How We Sell Your Information-- We do not sell personal information, but we recognize that the CCPA defines “personal information” in such a way that making available identifiers linked to you for a benefit may be considered a “sale.”
In addition to the Your Choices section above’s description for opting out of interest-based advertising and controlling browser settings, California consumers may also use the Digital Advertising Alliance’s tool to send requests under the CCPA for a web browser to opt out of the sale of personal information by some or all of that framework’s participating companies by accessing the DAA’s tool here: https://www.privacyrights.info/, or by downloading the DAA’s AppChoices mobile application opt-out here: https://www.privacyrights.info/appchoices.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights – Subject to certain exceptions, if you are a California resident you have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we collected about you during the 12 months before your request. Once we receive your request and verify your identity, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources for the personal information we have collected about you;
- Our business or commercial purpose for the information collection;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information;
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you;
Deletion Request Rights – You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions.
Opting Out –California residents have the right to opt-out of having their personal information sold.
Non-Discrimination – California residents may not receive discriminatory treatment by the business for exercising your CCPA rights.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights – To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above as a California resident, please submit a verifiable consumer request to usAS INDICATED IN “CONTACT US” above.
Please note that in order to verify your request, we may require you to verify personal information that we already have on file for you or to provide additional information.
Use of an Authorized Agent to Submit a Request – Only you or a person you formally authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information as a California consumer. If you use an authorized agent to submit such a request, we will require written proof that the authorized agent has been authorized to act on your behalf or a copy of the power-of-attorney document granting that right.
Direct Marketing – If you are a California resident, you can request a notice disclosing the categories of personal information we have shared with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To request a notice, please submit your request by postal mail the ”CONTACT US” address above.